In a galaxy far, far away, the Emperor is building the ultimate power in the universe level by level, and he needs help. In partnership with LucasArts and NimbleBit, the makers of Tiny Tower, Disney Interactive presents Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, a new mobile game available today. Players build their own Death Star, their way -- and can include exclusive amenities like fitness centers, spas, and more.
In Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, featuring stylized retro 8-bit graphics and clever Star Wars in-jokes, players join Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader on a mission to fund and complete the construction of a new Death Star in surprising ways. Utilizing the power of retail and property management, gamers will be able to:
- Build over 80 types of Star Wars-themed residential and commercial floors like Rebo's Karaoke and Cloud City Spa
- Attract more than 30 unique species of Galactic "bitizens" including Wookiees, Ewoks, and more
- Create top-secret underground Imperial levels to craft special supplies and aid the Empire in its battle against the Rebel Alliance
- Capture Rebel spies such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more before they can escape
- Unlock new cut scenes featuring iconic Star Wars characters including Han Solo, Chewbacca, Jabba the Hutt, and more
Players can start building the largest, most destructive space station in the galaxy by downloading the game from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, and Windows Store. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star will be coming soon to the Amazon App Store, as well.
Check out the trailer below, and stay tuned to StarWars.com for more on Star Wars: Tiny Death Star!